Approved Backwards's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Backwards, Mar 20, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Backwards

Backwards New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    veracious
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:0:64479068
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Every unrighteous kill was made with good intent. I'm always trying to figure out how things went down and who the T's are based on evidence and stuff, but sometimes it just doesn't go down that way. I'll admit I was a bit overzealous with my judgement, but I'm going to be more careful and only kill based on concrete evidence from now on.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Don't really have any other than past rdm report defenses.​

2. Prisma

Prisma That one person who doesn't do a thing. VIP Bronze

Tagging @Coin who banned you for RDM and Leave 1st

3. Coinston

Coinston "But what if Robots" - Chris Wedge VIP

Seen this gotta go gather evidence

4. Backwards

Backwards New Member

5 day ban for rdm +leave 1st offense? I didn't even know I had a pending report or whatever when I left the server, or that I was going to get banned.
    theres no real evidence I can gather, nothing about it is in the console and I dont record my gameplay, idk what other evidence I could possibly obtain

5. Woet

Woet ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ VIP

What @Coin meant by "go gather evidence" is that he will go and gather his evidence. He'll reply to this thread when he has done so. :)

6. Coinston

Coinston "But what if Robots" - Chris Wedge VIP

Hey it took a bit cause I can't read apparently but yes you were banned for RDM and leave first offense. You were reported by 457 and claimed they said they were a traitor but from what I found they never said that.
    [​IMG]
    There was then a map change to dolls from murder where you then left after I had given you a slay. You should of had a big notification on the top of your screen telling you to wait and not leave until you had completed the slay.
    [​IMG]
    I then banned you for RDM and leave first offense after you had left. You should of known cause it's kind of hard to not notice the notification
    [​IMG]
    But because this is your first ban on record and I can see the miss understanding, I have decided to accept this appeal. You should know better from now on and I hope to see you avoid this in the future.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.