Approved bab's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by bab, Apr 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bab

bab VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    bab.
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:0:54968968
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    So, I'm appealing because I don't have a clue why I am banned for RDM & Leave 2nd offense.

But this is what I guess is the reason.

So, yesterday the server was very busy, there was only one MOD which had to deal with many RDM reports. I remember myself getting a very delayed slay, about 10 minutes after I had responded to a report.
    I did stay the whole round(slay), and continued to play a bit more before I decided to go to sleep. I made sure I didn't have a slay notification and left.

I am though pretty sure that I had a few reports on hold against me when I left, that never got finished, the final judgment hadn't been given by the MOD, if I was the guilty I hadn't got any slay's yet.
    But aren't you supposed to be given the punishment (the slay in this case), when you join again if it wasn't given when you were online?

(This could also be a similar case where I did NOT get an notification when I had a slay on me, while I was unaware that I actually had a slay on me. @Scotty_Smooth , the one responsible for the ban decided to not lift the ban on EU Vanilla, which I think is extremely unfair. His reason for not doing so was my RDM history on EU 2.)

Thank you.
    Best regards, Bab.

EDIT: Grammar corrections*
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Nothing to say here.​

Last edited: Apr 11, 2017
  2. Senpai Reich

Senpai Reich THANK YOU FOR REQUESTING A STAFF MEMBER VIP

Greetings bab, you were banned by @Luna♥ for RDM and Leave (2nd Offense). Please wait patiently for their response!

3. Iuna

Iuna Goodnight moon VIP

Hi @bab I just got home and I'll need a little time to put my things down and gather evidence. Thanks for being patient.

4. Iuna

Iuna Goodnight moon VIP

Alright sorry for the delay.

I joined the server and it was a bit hectic, so it took me a little while to get to the report against you.
    [​IMG]
    By the time I got to the report you had left. I assumed you forgot about it so I asked in the shoutbox if you were here.

Seeing as how you said you needed a slay and it took me a while to get to the report, I'm willing to accept the appeal and void the ban if you are willing to serve a slay.

5. Iuna

Iuna Goodnight moon VIP

Alright I added a slay to your steamid. The next time you join vanilla you will be slain.

Good day and sorry for the trouble.
    ~Luna

APPEAL: ACCEPTED
    BAN: VOIDED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.