Denied bab's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by bab, Apr 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bab

bab VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    bab.
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:0:54968968
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I got a slay for accidentally hitting someone ONCE with a cowbar. Even if I was in a hurry, I did took the punishment and waited for the round to end. I came back after brewing some coffee, 'Oh, the "slay" notification is gone, a new round must have started'.
    I did so, and I now later when I try to connect, I see that I have got a 5 day ban.
    And I suspect it is the "RDM & Leave 1st Offense".

My Easter Holidays just started and was really looking forward to enjoy myself and chill around there, hope we can resolve this.
    Thank you.

Best wishes, Bab.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I guess I don't have any "edvidence", please refer to the "Why you should be unbanned" box.​

2. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Heyo @bab

I was the one who banned you. I am currently staffing. I will respond once i am finished staffing.

3. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Heyo @bab

Thank you for taking the time to appeal your ban.
    Lets get right into why I banned you on EU Nilla today.

You were slain for this report!
    [​IMG]

As you can see, I reported you for crowbarring someone for no reason at the beginning of the round. I did have @Mellow on with me at the time and you asked for discretion, sadly he did not give it to you. Thus resulting in your second offense of RDM which warranted the 2 slays.

Sadly while you were serving those slays, you left which is what resulted in your ban.
    [​IMG]

Seeing you have a history of RDMing as you have multiple ban for that reason and have a current ban on EU 2 for Mass RDM by @Gazzy. I will be denying this appeal.
    Remember, this is only a local ban. Our other 6 servers would be glad to host you playing whilst you are on your break.

Enjoy the rest of your break and the rest of your day.

-Scotty is my name and Smooth is what I am!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.