Denied AzzyGamer's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by AzzyGamer, May 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AzzyGamer

AzzyGamer VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    AzzyGamer *******
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:107703401
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I didn't knew pm'ing the code of the nuclear reactor secret room counted as ghosting.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    ^ Idk​

2. neutral

neutral VIP

3. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

This is what happened: I was randomly Mashing in some random codes to the vault with Mercy, then we left the room and as I was on my way about to leave for the air platform room I recieved your pm
    http://i.cubeupload.com/ZLKIaz.jpg

Firstly I didnt know the code, so it was game related information that I wasnt aware of >.>
    Secondly it caused my action: to walk back towards the vault, where as soon as I entered the room again, I got blown up by a Trip mine that a Traitor had recently planted, both me and the traitor died, because you made me go back by telling me the vault code, so it also had a direct input related to the outcome of the round o.o

4. Stitch

Stitch Forever the friendly blue alien koala VIP

Hello there!

I got Helix to ban you for your 2nd offense of ghosting because you sent a pm to Voca giving the code for nuclear!
    Here are the console & chat version of ur pm.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Now, as you can see this is information that's round-related, thus ghosting as stated in the rules. I'll just post that rule here too.
    [​IMG]

Considering this is your 2nd offense of ghosting, you probably should've known better. Which is also the reason why I'm not gonna accept this appeal, as you've got quite a history already and also a decently recent one.
    If you have any more questions please contact me through a conversation or add me on steam. Thank you.

-Stitch

Appeal: Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.