Denied AzzyGamer's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by AzzyGamer, Aug 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AzzyGamer

AzzyGamer VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    LucarioGaming
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:196726873
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    My game crashed 1 minute after i RDM'ed, tried to get back in fast
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Chris, my game crashed 1 minute after i accidental RDM, i tried to get back in fast, im sorry.

I didn't want this to happen.​

2. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

You were banned for Mass RDM (x3) by @Chris. Please be patient as they gather their evidence. Thank you.

3. AzzyGamer

AzzyGamer VIP

Okay, im sorry, i just thought it was RDM and leave
    but it was the 3 RDM's i stacked up

4. Chris

Chris Custom Title VIP Bronze

Hello @AzzyGamer - Thank you for taking the time to appeal your ban that I issued you with today, and this was indeed a 24 Hour Mass RDMx3 Ban, and not an RDM and Leave ban.

Let's get right into it, here you can see the first valid report against yourself;

[​IMG]

So here, you killed someone on suspicion because you thought they activated a Traitor Button, but this is not allowed, this can be seen in the extended rules like so -
    [​IMG]

The second RDM, can be shown here;

[​IMG]

On this report I created, you can see that you decided to thrown an Incendiary Grenade. Your response can be seen here;

[​IMG]

And then finally, the third report, which can be seen here;

[​IMG]

This report was on Life The Roof, the victim was stood at the top of the elevator, and then you pushed him to his death using a crowbar. You claimed this action was an accident, so I have included a video of this incident;

It was after this report that I banned you for 24 hours for Mass RDM x3 on our West 2 server.

Unfortunatly, because all three of these RDM's were clear cut cases, I am afraid that I will be denying this appeal today. You will be banned for the remainder of time on our West 2 server, but you are still welcome to play on our 6 other TTT servers, which can be found here.

I strongly encourage you to take another read through out Extended Rules to avoid incidents like this in the future.

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.