Denied ayygurl_'s Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by ayygurl_, Oct 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ayygurl_

ayygurl_ VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    ayygurl_
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:176719317
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I got banned apparently for leaving the game during the round where I got slayed. And, actually I've waited on purpose my slay before going to the restaurant but I didn't knew you had to wait till the end of the round too, that's my fault I admit it. But it says "Second offense", that's actually the thing I don't understand, is that because of something else I did? So yeah I'm pretty sure I'm not going to get unbanned even tho' that's not a problem, but I would like to know what's up with the second offense, thanks! :)
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I don't have any sadly, sorry. :c​

2. NoHackJustGood

NoHackJustGood Hai :) VIP Silver

You were banned by @C.A.Anna for RDM and leave (second offense). Please be patient as Anna gathers her evidence and reasoning.

3. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

ayygurl_,

I do apologise for the delay in my response but let's get into it!

We were on the map Dolls when a report came in on round 2. You pushed a player and they fell to their death and they reported you. Although the reported player was less than friendly with their response you didn't have a valid reason for your actions.
    [​IMG]
    You did wait for your slay round which was great however as you admit you left as you were unaware that you had to stay the whole round. You can see your leaving here.
    [​IMG]

Now as you call why this is your second offense into question, I'll just quickly pop your ban history here.
    [​IMG]

As you can see you have been banned for this offense in the past. This warranted the 2 weels second offense ban.

Now normally as you don't have that much of a history I would be more lenient but the issue here is, you have been a player here for quite some time, you have over 100 hours. That means you have seen our MOTD when you join our server more than enough to have seen this listed on the punishments.
    [​IMG]
    Ignorance does not excuse your actions and sadly I will be keeping the ban in place as you have no reason to have not seen this warning in the past before. With all that said this appeal is denied. If you have any questions you're more than welcome to message me on the forums!

Thank you and take care,

~C.A.Anna

Appeal:
    Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.