Denied ayygurl_'s Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by ayygurl_, Aug 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ayygurl_

ayygurl_ VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    ayygurl_
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:176719317
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I'm not exactly sure why I got banned, I think I got banned because I leaved the game after being slayed, wich was because I was starting to get bored, not only because of the slay, but also because I wanted to go on Youtube and stuff. I guess the Admin banned me because he tought I was trying to deconnect/reconnect after my slay, in fact, that wasn't the case. That's why I think I should be unbanned. :)
    Evidence of Innocence:
    The only evidence of innoncence I have is that I didn't reconnect after getting slayed like 1 day after. I don't know if you can check logs to prove it, but I guess this is the only thing I can say.

Thanks in advance.​

2. $crim

$crim What's New VIP Silver

You were banned for RDM and leave first offense by @Phoenix. Please be patient for them to respond.

3. Emily❤

Emily❤ The strongest light is the one within VIP Silver Emerald

Hello ayygurl_
    Lets get to why you was banned. Yesterday I was training with the trial mod Serpentine and you got reported for rdm

[​IMG]
    The trial mods verdict was that it was a suspicion kil and I issued a slay for it.
    As you say yourself you left the game with the slay as you can see here
    [​IMG]
    Because of this you got banned for RDM and leave 1st offense.
    As this ban only goes for the EU server I will not unban you as you should understand that to leave without serving your punishment is not what you are supposed to do. You are free to play on the other SGM servers until you are unbanned.
    Appeal: Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.