Approved Axxi's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Axxi, Nov 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Axxi

Axxi New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Axxi The Aries
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:19511453
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I got banned by jackthepumpking for "ghosting" but I honestly have no idea what I did. Maybe I got banned for something else but you used ghosting as the title?

I am honestly not sure, but would love an explanation, and if i did something i did not intend it. Been playing on this server since some days back and I love it. Would definately not break the rules on purpose.

EDIT: So i spoke with jack, and the reason i got banned is because i was a dead traitor, and the last traitor was afk. Jack was alive so i pmed him that the last traitor is afk and what his name is so that he could move him to spectator and not have the whole server waiting for an afk. He killed the traitor and banned me a round later. I guess i did the wrong thing, but I just feel like the whole server shouldn't have to wait for an afk. But nontheless, my bad. Did not realize that was classed as ghosting and I won't do that again.
    Evidence of Innocence:

Last edited: Nov 20, 2016
  2. Cafedemocha

Cafedemocha 2319 VIP

You were banned by @JackThePumpkin for ghosting, please be patient they'll respond as soon as they can.

3. JackThePumpkin

JackThePumpkin VIP Bronze

Hello @Axxi and thank you for appealing, please wait while I gather my evidence.

4. JackThePumpkin

JackThePumpkin VIP Bronze

Okay Axii, thank you for waiting, now let's get to the report shall we?
    You've been banned for Ghosting 1st offense for 4 weeks because of this exact message:
    [​IMG]
    At the time I was still alive as a Detective as you can see here:
    [​IMG]
    Now, seeing that you are fairly new and from the PM's it felt like an honest mistake, I will be Accepting this appeal and I will Void your ban, but please be more carful next time around.

Appeal:
    Accepted
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.