Approved Awkkey's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Awkkey, Mar 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Awkkey

Awkkey New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Awkkey
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:53722853
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    So I had a autoslay waiting for me during a round, I went to spectator and the autoslay didn't count. So I went back to not being a spectator and tabbed out, I changed my name whilst tabbed out and when I came back in, I had been kicked from the server for changing my name. I attempted to reconnect and I had been banned for 5 days. A staff member was on at the time and saw that I was probably kicked by the server, but still decided to ban me anyways.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

Looks like you were banned by @POP STAR for RDM and Leave (1st Offense). He will reply at his earliest convenience.

3. POP STAR

POP STAR have a nice day VIP Emerald Bronze

Hello Awkkey,

I'm afraid there was not a message in regards to you changing your name. If you feel the need to do something that might perhaps disconnect you during a slay, you're free to message staff using @ and then informing us of your situation. We're always open to hearing our players out. Thank you for being patient with us.

You will be un-banned promptly, and as your slay is still active you will serve that upon your return to the servers. Enjoy!

Thanks again,

POP STAR

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.