Denied AWildSqueekMelon's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by AWildSqueekMelon, Apr 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AWildSqueekMelon

AWildSqueekMelon Active Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Squeeker Melon
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Right, I'm being serious here. I was banned for "History" honestly, you ban people for history? I'd also want to add, that I have no history in "Harassment" and I dont think I harassed him. I only called him a wannabe mod and called him a cuck once and you know what, I stopped when he told me to stop. I did, I stopped, and yet other people didnt. Brian didn't stop, and he gets a warning?!. Is this harassment enough for a 2 week ban? Does Jew pull so many strings to make this happen? Honestly, I'm lost for words. Just after coming on East to play nice and try to be better (After realising that my actions are getting me banned) then I get banned for 2 weeks because calling someone a wannabe mod is toxic? Please give me evidence to where it states that I was being toxic for a 2 week ban. I really have had enough, I can't step a foot in this server without being banned influenced by history. I had given a massive post on the report and it seemst o have counted for nothing. Thanks a lot. I really don't want to play on a server that won't let me change. Why are other people who are more toxic than me not getting banned? I only got slain twice, and that was due to prop kill in the pool on LifeTheRoof. I didn't leave, I didn't want to leave. I wanted to serve my punishment, but now calling someone a wannabe mod is harassment.

This is a long rant, because I am unhappy, upset and angry that I am given a 2 week ban over the holidays for something which is not even worth it. JewTube must have been crying on the teamspeak to warrant a 2 week ban for me because I called him a cuck once and told him that he was a wannabe mod, which isn't an insult. I am a wannabe bird, but I can't fly can I? I'm given 25% of Yews punishment, yet I only did 1% of what he did, I never called him a N** I never called him a C** or various insults. I called him two things, Wannabe mod and once a cuck. Yet I am given a two week ban, its insane.

Edit: It's a global too :(
    Ugh.

I'm desperate.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Whatever. People.​

Last edited: Apr 14, 2017
  2. Salem

Salem VIP

tagging @Mellow please be patient while waiting for a response

3. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

I'll handle this guy in a bit. I'm waiting on a few pieces to get to me before I continue. Seems I need to wait til tomorrow morning to get it, please be patient.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2017
  4. AWildSqueekMelon

Thanks, though that does sound ominous.

5. Dolph1n

Dolph1n Time is an adventure- if you know when to look. VIP

There was a user, forgot her name. You were spamming her name in text chat and when wink muted you, your response was "she was ignoring me". You continued to harass her despite the fact that it was very clear that she was mad about what you were doing. I'm heading out to my birthday dinner shortly, however when I get back if this appeal is still open and they aren't already posted, I'll post my screenshots of your harassment.

6. Dolph1n

Dolph1n Time is an adventure- if you know when to look. VIP

Sorry about the delay, dinner lasted longer than I expected. Regardless, the spoiler below contains screenshots of the incident I referenced in my post above.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. AWildSqueekMelon

She was mad at what I was doing? I never harassed her in my entire time at the server. I just wanted to say hey :( and she ignored me. She never told me to stop, because calling someone is not harassment. God, what are you on about? Saying her name is not harassment.

I never said anything rude about ModeTrue. I said "Hey" when she did listen to me. So it is not harassment, I never called her any rude words. Your definition of harassment is skrewd.

8. AWildSqueekMelon

How was it very clear she was mad at me? She didn't say anything at all. You are twisting things, this is absolute lies. Hence why I was trying to get her, she was ignoring me for christsake. "Harassment" - No proof. Nothing of harassment
    "Clear that she was mad" - No proof. She never told me to stop, she didn't even listen to me at all hence the spam.

"I'll post my screenshots of your harassment" - Yes, these are screenshots. Harassment? I don't see anything.

9. AWildSqueekMelon

I never harassed ModeTrue. I called her name, she never replied so I spammed a bit. I do not deny that spam and wink had muted me so I didn't spam anymore after that, but in no way did I ever harass ModeTrue and to claim that I did is completely false. I called her a poophead once in that screenshot, hey, she wasn't being nice D: I was calling her name and she never said anything at all, so I couldn't have known that she thought it was harassment or hated it because she didn't even say anything, she never told me to stop the spam or to stop talking to her, so how was it clear she hated it, how was it clear that I was deliberately harassing her? The word harassment is being thrown around willy nilly.

10. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

Hey @AWildSqueekMelon,

Although @Mellow was the one who handled the report, I do have some evidence from recent playtime with you to support the 2w globalized ban for 'Toxicity+Harassment+RDM'.

Earlier yesterday I was playing on lifetheroof with you, when I had to slay you twice for RDMing players jumping down by putting props in the pool as an innocent. You've had a history attempting RDM/encouraging RDM on this map, as seen in this screenshot given by a fellow staff member, which can be viewed under the light of toxicity/trollish behavior.

Your history can speak for itself at this point, you have had 11 bans in the past month, of varying offenses from RDM to spamming to harassment. I won't be deciding the appeal, that is up to @Mellow, but I encourage you in the future to stray away from these behaviors.

11. Mellow

Mellow Taking it easy VIP

Hey, thanks for taking the time to appeal your ban.

You're already aware of why you got banned, but regardless of that I'll go into detail. You got banned for this report, as well as your behavior in-game outside of that report which @wink has elaborated on.

As I said, calling someone a wannabe mod multiple times and a cuck is considered harassment.

We ban people for "history" if they have previously done whatever they got banned for.

Also: [​IMG]

Why call him these things in the first place?

Exactly this attitude got you banned.

Yes. Clearly he didn't like it so why do it?

Refer to the report. Heck, you're even admitting to being toxic to Jewtwo.

Your main point was "if you feel offended by this you need to grow a thicker skin". Not a good excuse.

Again, exactly this attitude got you banned. Additionally you're the one thinking that it's not an insult.

Due to all of this and the evidence provided by wink, I'll be denying this appeal.

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.