Denied AWildSqueekMelon's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by AWildSqueekMelon, Apr 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AWildSqueekMelon

AWildSqueekMelon Active Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Squeeker Melon
    Your Steam ID:
    cant get it
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Well, I should be unbanned because.
    1) I don't know why I was banned
    2) I don't know for how long I was banned
    3) I been told that it was spam, though if I look at the MOTD It gives you a warning system. Jack gave me 1 warning for racial slur, then he muted me. After that, I didn't or don't think I continued with racial slurs. Then, after I did spam "nomodsnorules" for two boxes, I was banned. So, I was warned for racial slur, but not muted for a round for spam, therefore I think Jack had skipped the MOTD and decided to go straight into a ban, because if I was muted for a round then I would stop, because next is ban.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    :)

2. Gazzy

Gazzy they're GREAT! VIP

@JackThePumpkin banned you please wait for their response. Thank you!

Edited.

3. AWildSqueekMelon

AWildSqueekMelon Active Member

I understand my ban on West and won't be appealing for it. :p

4. JackThePumpkin

JackThePumpkin VIP Bronze

Alright, now that I've gathered my evidence let's get right into this appeal, shall we?

I've banned you for Spam for the duration of 1 day. Most if not all spam bans are 8 hours long, but because of the discretion I got from @Solar , it was extended to a whole day.
    Now with that out of the way, here's what you've done (in no particular order):
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

So as you can see firstly you've used racial slurs in an offensive manner and were warned for it. Then you've broken the chat, and after being warned you did it again. After that I was trying to contact an admin through steam and then you started spamming 'NOMODSNORULES' which you were muted for. And finally a little time after you were banned (before which you were still a little trollish and spammy).

Now with that said and your quite lengthy history, I will be Denying your appeal.

Thank you for appealing and have a good day.

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.