Denied AWildSqueekMelon's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by AWildSqueekMelon, Mar 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AWildSqueekMelon

AWildSqueekMelon Active Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Squeeker Melon
    Your Steam ID:
    Can't Get It
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Well, first of all I don't understand why I was banned. When I was banned a big black screen came up. Second of all, I recall "LTAP" well, Lamb has said that RDM count on a session basis, so if I leave after I rdm therefore no one can be banned for MASS RDM. Well, I was banned for Mass RDM even though it wasn't on my session. I don't know how long I'm banned too. The mass RDM does not count, and it was on a previous map. I only RDMed I believe twice on a map before, and once on the map before before that. I had left before it was able to counter up to Mass RDM, therefore it wasn't mass RDM. thank you lamb for explaining this to me
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Salem

Salem VIP

Hi Squeeker, I'll be tagging @Lamb as they are the mod who banned you for mass RDM (x3).

Please remain patient while waiting for their response.

3. mae

mae angelic VIP Emerald

Hi AWildSqueekMelon,
    I banned you for Mass RDM (x3) which happened over the course of three maps. I'll be presenting my evidence below.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Blatant lying in a report included.
    [​IMG]

Before giving my verdict, I would like to correct your understanding of a session and how it works on the server.
    Just because you leave the server and come back in the same map, does not mean it counts as a new session. A session is determined by the moderator online. However, the most usual way for a normal player to start a ''new'' session is that if you do not RDM for an entire map inbetween your two RDMs. It'll usually count as a new session for you.

To end this off, I'll be denying this appeal. You're free to message me here on the forums if you have any remaining questions.
    Take care.

4. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

This ban has been globalized and extended to a week due to the recent history

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.