Denied AWildSqueekMelon's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by AWildSqueekMelon, Mar 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AWildSqueekMelon

AWildSqueekMelon Active Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Squeeker Melon
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    West2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I think I should be unbanned because I didnt' do anything wrong I did not RDM cuz it was crossfire and I was muted so yeah take that
    Evidence of Innocence:
    :):):):):):):android::salty::salty::salty::cyclops::drowning::drowning::drowning::drowning::bored::bored::snaphappy:

Last edited: Mar 26, 2017
  2. Gazzy

Gazzy they're GREAT! VIP

You was banned for rdm and leave 2nd by @jpeach he respond when he can please be patience.

3. Peach

Peach sweet c: VIP Silver

I have seen this and will respond with my evidence shortly.

4. Peach

Peach sweet c: VIP Silver

Hey @AWildSqueekMelon

Let's get right into this.

I noticed some unreported damage in the damagelogs where you had hit a fellow innocent player with a crowbar, so I reported you for it.

[​IMG]

You claimed you were hitting the floor when Magic Bullet came up to you, and you accidentally hit him.
    Unfortunately this is not considered crossfire, it is accidental RDM.

I then issued a slay, and you quickly left the server.
    [​IMG]

I then went ahead and issued the ban.

I first issued a 2nd offense RDM and Leave ban, neglecting to notice that your previous ban had been voided. This was my mistake, however it has been edited to RDM and Leave (1st offense).

Because of your attitude at the time, and how quickly you left the server after I issued the slay. I believe you knew exactly what you were doing by leaving.
    Due to these reasons I will be denying this appeal.

This ban is localized to West, so feel free to play on our other servers in the meantime.
    Have a nice day!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.