Denied avukyi2r3's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by avukyi2r3, Jun 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. avukyi2r3

avukyi2r3 VIP Emerald

Your In Game Nickname:
    Avuky
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I did nothing wrong
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Everyone I fragged was GBA. There were UNIDs lying around on top of what I saw someone was gunning another player in a group of inno so another inno came and gunned him. Everyone that witnessed the second inno gun the first inno were GBA because nobody shot that guy.

Also I called my frag and said that everyone there was GBA in chat.

At least 5 players there were GBA. They witnessed not one but multiples T act and nobody was fucking IDing shit.​

2. neutral

neutral VIP

Tagging @andrewca79 . Please be patient for his reply.

3. avukyi2r3

avukyi2r3 VIP Emerald

This is frustrating I was totally justified and my reports all had the same response. You better have the deathscene for all of my kills because I wasn't recording since I play on a toaster.

4. andrewca79

andrewca79 Malteser Forever VIP Silver

Hi there Avuky, I will respond shortly with my evidence.

5. avukyi2r3

avukyi2r3 VIP Emerald

You better not auto lock the thread once you post your evidence

6. avukyi2r3

avukyi2r3 VIP Emerald

From my point of view I was on the roof I saw one guy over a body shooting another guy then said guy didn't get shot by the 5 innos next to him which watched him shoot. There was also 1 or 2 unids next to them. ! was by the fence. They really were all GBA and that frag was totally justified.

7. avukyi2r3

avukyi2r3 VIP Emerald

I believe it was something like this.
    [​IMG]

8. avukyi2r3

avukyi2r3 VIP Emerald

Please try to obtain the footage of the guy killing the other as this should show that it really was GBA

9. Toest

Toest "I am the bus" ~ Falcor, all the time VIP

I'm going to lock this up until @andrewca79 can respond.

10. andrewca79

andrewca79 Malteser Forever VIP Silver

Hi there Avuky, thanks for taking the time to appeal. Let's get started:

I banned you for Mass RDM 4+. 3 of them were from reports and 1 was from unreported damage.

Reports:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Now for the first 3, you responded with GBA and unided bodies. Yes, there was a gun fight earlier on but that was 15 seconds before you killed them. They had also identified all the bodies and had killed traitors. One of the people you killed with the frag grenade also had just arrived there and was not in the gunfight. As I mentioned earlier, you killed them around 15 seconds after the gunfight had ended. If they were GBA you would kill them around 5 seconds maximum after the event as all the live participants of the gunfight stayed in the gunfight area where you threw the frag. They had also identified all the bodies surrounding them making your response invalid and thus I banned you. As for the unreported damage, you damaged someone with a prop which counts as RDM, therefore I banned you for Mass RDM 4+. I will be denying this appeal as it is clear you tried to kill them just for the sake of killing. This was very toxic behaviour and you also have a very extensive ban history.

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.