Denied avukyi2r3's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by avukyi2r3, Dec 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. avukyi2r3

avukyi2r3 VIP Emerald

Your In Game Nickname:
    Avuky
    Your Steam ID:
    duno
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I rdmed one guy on train and then I killed someone on motel without realising he was a t buddy which should have been 3 slays total.

But before killing my T buddy I got 2 false slays on a word vs word situation because the logs were showing otherwise. There's this issue with props that if you touch them and someone else prop kill with them or put them in doorway it says you killed them. I touched a sofa on train and I believe it was a detective that put it in the doorway either way some other guy ran into it died and report me.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I've seen this shit happen many time in the past with props and barrels and honestly normally mods are not suposed to slay for this unless they have evidence of it themselves but there was no mods on at the time so it fall down to word vs word.​

2. avukyi2r3

avukyi2r3 VIP Emerald

3. Etched

Etched That One Gay Guy VIP

Hi Avuky,

Tho @Pacifist was the one to ban you I dealt with the reports and gave all the verdicts. Paci has the screenshots and logs for you but let me give a rundown of what happened.

Your first report you had killed someone for blocking you on the map TTrain. Which had gotten you 1 slay.

The second report came in as someone asking why you killed them, you replied with you didn't when the logs proved you did, after trying to reach you, you failed to reply with a valid reason, thus you gained 2 more slays.

The third report you had killed a T buddy for not seeing the T above his head, which resulted in your 3rd rdm and lead to your ban.

This is my part Paci will follow up with you shortly.

~Etched

4. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Hello avukyi2r3, you were banned for RDM x3 because you committed three offenses of rdm in the span of only two maps.

The following are all three accounts of rdm with some explanations for all of them:
    [​IMG]
    You did the damage in this instance and did not give a valid reason for doing so, thus this was your first rdm, as was a single slay was given to you.
    [​IMG]
    You did kill this person, logs confirm this. Two slays were given as this was on a seperate round and was your second offense of rdm.
    [​IMG]
    Despite this being a glitch that happens from time to time, It is still very much rdm. Using this report, I was able to ban you for a single day for your third attempt of rdm, and why we are discussing this now!

Sadly, I will not be unbanning you today. Your history coupled with the fact that the ban is only for a single day on one of our servers are the reasons for this decision. You may play on the other servers while you wait to be unbanned.

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.