Denied Autism Overload's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Autism Overload, Aug 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Autism Overload

Autism Overload New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Autism Overload
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:87988607
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    False-reported. Plus, all of the admins and mods were being bullies.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Because they said I was ghosting, I did not ghost at all.​

2. Autism Overload

Autism Overload New Member

I'm gonna report all of you bullies if I don't get unbanned!

3. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

You were banned by @Zigles13 for "Ghosting with RTFirefly". He will respond at his earliest convenience.

4. JonD

JonD VIP

Hello Autism Overlord I hope your day is going great,
    I was on the server as you may recall when you were banned. I would first like to start of by addressing the "bully" problems you had. No one in fact was bullying, if anyone was it would be you. You called many of our players "fags" and other harsh things. Here at STTT we do not want any of our players to feel harassed or bullied. The other thing I would like to say it you would act perfectly fine and then start making noises on purpose. These noises were extremely offensive since you were making front of mentally challanged people. We also do not allow that and enforce that a lot since some of our player are disabled themselves. This could be something from a speech impediment to a major disability. We want to make sure anyone who plays on our servers feel welcome and have the best time they can have. Throughout the day you made false reports saying "FAG" and responding to reports saying "fag" you also were rdm'ing a lot. You were purposely trolling people all day for example you just did it in the shoutbox not so long ago. In game I told you 2-3 times if you feel like we aren't doing our jobs as a moderator you can report us and I provided the link for you. Zigles banned you for ghosting because you were killing traitors without proof and it was in a pattern every time Fire was a traitor.
    Best of luck,
    JonD

Harassment #1
    [​IMG]
    Harassment
    [​IMG]

False report #1
    [​IMG]

False report #2
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 25, 2014
  5. Zigles

Zigles Rule #1: Never trust a Zigles VIP

Appeal has been DENIED
    However sentence reduced from ghosting with firefly to a ban for Mass RDM (3)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.