Denied Aukoc's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Aukoc, Dec 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aukoc

Aukoc New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Aukoc
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:20162346
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I do not know why I am banned as of yet. It may be for RDM and leave, in which case I would have been automatically disconnected, not having left on purpose. (I cannot confirm that, though. I'm sure you guys can give me a follow-up to it.) My game has been crashing all day (however, that is not my excuse!), and I would join your West 2 Server until I would automatically connect to the full RP server I tend to frequent (this occurred multiple times throughout the day). This would pull me out of the game in the middle of many rounds (I missed plenty of traitor rounds today, let me tell ya), and this may have happened in this instance. Many apologies for this.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    N/A. Was not recording or anything while waiting to be pulled into the other server.​

2. You were banned by @kynwall for RDM and Leave - 1st Offense

He will respond as soon as he can.

3. kynwall

kynwall "Painting Roses" VIP

Hello!
    Good morning, night or good evening depending on where you live, I hope you've had a swell day Mr.Aukoc my name is Kynwall and I am here to explain why i dun diddly banned you. I shall begin this with the report that was filed against you:
    IG Aukoc 2.png
    As you can see my good ser you had RDM'd another player and admitted to it, in which I commend you, however it is still RDM and you were required to fulfill the obligation of serving a single slay; obviously you did not otherwise we wouldn't be having this discussion. This now leads me to my next piece of evidence, the leave:
    IG Aukoc 1.png
    As you can see you had left our servers with a slay still on you, which then led me to ban you with an offense of RDM&Leave. If I recall correctly these events had happened on December 20/2014 around 4:06 Mountain Time, so this happened a few days prior to this appeal.
    I am sorry to announce that I will be denying this appeal, I apologize for the inconvenience this may cause you and I wish you a fantastic day. Feel free to play our other 4 servers at your own leisure!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.