Approved Atzzz's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Atzzz, Aug 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Atzzz

Atzzz New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Chie Matsumiya
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:76319399
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I'm a very funny guy, but nobody laughs :(
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Knockdown asked me privately: "List me all hack that you use."
    So I decided to type in the public chat: "Wallhack, Fullbright, Auto-Reload, Bhop, Aimbot, ESP, Wireframe, NoSpread, NoRecoil..." And some more. And boom! :( That meanie banned me.

I wasn't using hacks.
    Just roleplaying his fantasies.​

2. Knockdown

Knockdown The reason you can't sleep VIP

I'll respond in a bit

3. finispro

finispro VIP

i was a witness to chie he was not hacking he was just jokeing around witch we all knew also @Thistle spectated him for ages and confirmed he was not hacking. It was just a joke.

4. News Network

News Network broken VIP

The past few times I have been staffing EUnilla, you have repeatedly proceeded to tell me and other players that you have hacks. I believe you also did the same to @hello my friend when he was staffing the server. For obvious reasons I proceeded to spectate you for a good while and did not see anything suspicious. So, I just wrote it off as you exerting trollish behavior. Just because I have wrote it off as trollish behavior doesn't mean that there can't have been any evidence came to light which resulted in your ban though.

Please be patient until Knockdown responds when convenient.

~Thistle

5. Knockdown

Knockdown The reason you can't sleep VIP

Hello,

Afther having a chat with my admin I had a lack in my proof of you hacking and I made a mistake here. You really made it look like you where hacking.
    As thistle says you have done this more times.

My suggestion is that you stop trolling around. because one day you make a mistake and do get a ban.

Appeal: Accepted
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.