Denied Atom Bong's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Atom Bong, Nov 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Atom Bong

Atom Bong New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Atom Bong
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:32542348
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Because i dont know what i did.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    First of all I have a history wtf ever, ive been literally trying to stay out of trouble due to this history. And i tend to not give a fuck enough to take it to the forums, so its a godsend that im here using time out of my life to get unbanned from a server thatll be blind to my word.
    And im not even sure what i did 100%, i seen on the list RDM and leave, but im almost positive i responded to the report, and it was justified on my part one way or another accidents happen, Like i said, im not out to get the server in anyway anymore, i simply get on to have fun obviously theres alot of rules restricting that and alot of stern and drone like mods waiting for me to make a little mistake like leaving the game before my report gets settled.
    Im not even asking for an unban, because im already assuming that'd be a major inconvenience to the poor people that ive harmed on the server, But banning me on all servers until 2016 is unnecessary. Im not the guy that goes on yalls server and trolls everyday
    So, ill leave it at that because i feel like this wont even matter, since i really dont have evidence to back me up, all i really have is me breaking down to my most concentrated form of giving a fuck, simply do the fact that all other ttt servers are 24/7 minecraft and/or squeakerville.
    So thats all ill say for myself. If it didnt bother me i wouldnt be here.​

2. pup

pup Princess Pup

You're currently banned globally for RDM & Leave 4th Offence + History by @Guilty. He'll respond when he can.

3. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Hello @Atom Bong ! Thank you for making this appeal.

Alright, so the screenshots I have below come from my recording of that day. This occurred on rooftops.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

So basically, you had a report made on you where you confessed that you killed a player on suspicion/accident as shown in your response and in your reason why you should be unbanned. As a result of your response, I chose to give you a slay as shown in the next screenshot. Then after some time while you were slain, you chose to leave the server without serving your slay through all the way. Then we go onto the next screenshot below, which shows your history.

[​IMG]

As you can see, you have quite the history on our servers when it comes to your ban history. You had 3 RDM & Leave bans (not 2), a Harassment ban, and 2 RDM without Staff bans all in less than 3 months of time. Considering your range of bans that you received, I decided that your history was evidence enough to raise the bans from 8 weeks globally to 10 weeks globally. As a result, I chose to use my discretion (Admins have the power to alter punishments if it required) and give you the appropriate punishment length.

Unfortunately, I don't feel inclined to unban you considering your history on the servers where you were banned from several of our servers before. Some done in a very short amount of time. I will be denying your appeal, but will allow you to give your final response before closing this appeal. This appeal will be locked at your acknowledgement.

Until then, cheers!
    Sincerely, Guilty

4. Atom Bong

Atom Bong New Member

Ah had a feeling it was something petty, I assume these are my last words, So, Kiss my ass, lick my nuts, and hold my dick, try not to get denied by too many females :).
    Cheers :cigar:
    Sincerely, Atom :ROFLMAO:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.