Denied Asvare's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Asvare, Jan 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Asvare

Asvare VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    [D]eluxe*
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:57635973
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Innocence
    Informed via chat was leaving
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Minecraft map.
    Me and said reporter were inside the doorway pre-round entering the traitor room in MC. Meanwhile, the moment the game started we both were being blocked from leaving the door.
    This resulted in me/him dying, and then him reporting me for "Why, I was innocent?" (I'm assuming he thought I shot him or something similar, otherwise this may be the wrong ban reason for me entirely?)

After that, I replied stating "what are you talking about?" to the reply, of which I then whispered him asking if he died with me at the door and he left the game within seconds of me asking (he was probably leaving either way) After that, I mentioned via chat that I had to go get pizza bites out of the oven and then shower (don't question my eating/shower habit- I'm underweight and mostly healthy) As I dislike remaining in the server while afk(And then going to the EU server -_-), I confirmed others heard me say I was leaving and then logged.​

2. hello my friend

hello my friend ciao amico mio VIP Silver

You were banned by @Zigles for RDM and leave first offense.

He will respond when he can! =)

3. Zigles

Zigles Rule #1: Never trust a Zigles VIP

Hello! I did in fact ban you for RDM and Leave because as you can see here, you were given credit for the kill in the logs. 2016-01-24_00005.jpg

Seeing this, I slayed you because as a moderator, I must follow the logs and the logs said that you were responsible for his death.

Then later into the round, I'd say it was about halfway through, you left the server 2016-01-24_00004.jpg and I did not see any messages directed at me specifically through either !p say or @adminchat and there were so many reports and so much chat going on, I could not read everything going on in the general chat, nor could I hear every word being said either.

In the future I would recommend using @adminchat or !p say to tell the staff member online if you absolutely need to leave during your slay round so that events such as these do not occur. I will not be unbanning you as it was entirely your choice to leave during a slay round and while you may have told some people you were leaving, I was not made directly aware nor is leaving during a slay round acceptable for mods to not ban players.

You may serve out the remainder of your ban on vanilla but you are more than welcome to play on any of our other servers while you wait as the ban is only for the one server.

I apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused you and I hope that you will continue to enjoy our servers and do not disagree to much with my verdict.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.