Denied Astro_'s Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Astro_, Mar 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Astro_

Astro_ New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Astro
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:61047011
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I have no idea why i was banned, AGAIN. I had just gotten an approved ban appeal and continued playing as usual, logged in about 20 minutes ago to find both of my accounts banned (Astro and Xanax) for 180 days. I was told if i was "caught hacking with solid proof i would be banned again." where's that solid proof? I haven't done anything wrong and i DO NOT hack. This is ridiculous and upsetting to me. Please explain? Thankyou.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Something weird

Something weird Who am I? VIP

You were banned by @CDriscoll for "Ban evasion" he will respond shortly, please be patient.

3. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

Astro,

Thank you for taking your time to file an appeal, and I will respond with evidence shortly.

4. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

Astro/Xanax,

Thank you again for taking your time to file an appeal, though I regret to say that your appeal has been denied. Recently, you created a similar appeal for a hacking ban that had been given to your main account and, in this appeal, though it was accepted, you had admitted to evading your ban for quite some time.
    @Darktooth, who had dealt with your original appeal, had misread this quote and believed that your friend was the account you were speaking of, though after @STONEY had approached me about this, I had looked further into your ban evasion.

Your ban, given by Azure, had been dealt on 12/05/2015, and your Xanax account had appeared in February, only 2 months into the ban. This was most likely why @Azure had extended your ban for as long as it was, and is not tolerated.

Ban evasion is a serious matter here, and the fact that you had deliberately ban evaded, only to be banned on your alternate for hacking again, isn't acceptable.

Although you've already stated that you were using another account, below shows the two accounts, being your main and your alternate, with their history.
    [​IMG]
    With the deliberate ban evasion, as well as hacking on both accounts, I see no reason why you should be unbanned, or your ban should be shortened. If you have an issue with the decision that was made here, or want to discuss anything, you're more than welcome to create a forum conversation with me.

Thanks,
    CDriscoll

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.