Approved Astro_'s Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Astro_, Mar 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Astro_

Astro_ New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Astro
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:61047011
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    (not sure which server it was but saying west.) I was a traitor, using my deagle, got a few kills, the round ended and the admin at the time (i cannot remember their name) was saying that i had no recoil on me deagle, i wasn't sure what they meant because i did have recoil and everything was normal up to that, banned for 180 days i think. No idea what they meant, no warning or anything, just told me i had no recoil and banned. SeriousTTT was my favourite server and this is very upsetting to me.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

You were banned on the 5th of December 2015 by @Pandora for "Hacking (2nd Offense) (GE/Extended by Azure)" which was then globalised and extended by @Azure . As Azure and pandora are no longer a members of staff here I will go ahead and tag the leads, @Darktooth and @Disruptionz who can decide what to do. Please be patient.

3. Astro_

Astro_ New Member

I'd like to add, that this is the Xanax's alt account, so if anyone who has seen Xanax playing on West or Vanilla can back up that i am not a hacker/cheater and that this ban is faulty and not deserved.

4. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

You were banned for 24 weeks, which is questionable and not usually how we do things. I have unbanned you and you may play on our servers again, but if you are caught hacking with solid proof, you may not return for a half a year. Thanks.

Approved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.