Denied AspiringSun's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by acx100, Sep 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. acx100

acx100 VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Aspiringsun
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:69717891
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Idk what i did i was in a server afk and it said banned for 56 days?
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. ryan4win

ryan4win I was supposed to do great things VIP Silver

You were banned by @AvalonTreman for RDM and Leave - 4th Offense, and then globalized by @ThatBox, they will respond when they can.

3. I was there. You mass RDMed people including me, then left.
    @AvalonTreman can vouch for me.

4. acx100

acx100 VIP

That was my friend he was messing around while i was in my room. I would be happy to come back and take the slay instead of the 56 days.

5. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

Don't let your friend use your account?

You are responsible for whatever happens on your account, and honestly what evidence do you have to allow us to believe this? If this was your first offense, sure, we might give you the benefit of the doubt, but this is your fourth offense of RDM & Leave.

6. acx100

acx100 VIP

Oh well i guess it is my fault. Ill take the 2 months then.

7. Hello, Aspiring Sun. I hope your day is going well.

I banned you for RDM and Leave, due to coming onto the server to staff, and noticing you had three reports against you.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Looking at the responses, none of them had a decent reason as to why you killed these individuals. Some weren't given a response at all.

[​IMG]

This is your ban history. Seeing as your 4th offense was appealed, this ban would be your fourth offense. I then asked @ThatBox to globalize your ban, seeing as how you have not learned from your missteps. Due to the proof shown, a witness, and logs showing your RDM, leaving, as well as you blaming a friend, your ban appeal is DENIED.

You are responsible for what happens on your account. Please take care to secure it in the future.

@Disruptionz - My admin asked me to tag him

Last edited: Sep 28, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.