Denied Aspector's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Aspector, Jan 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aspector

Aspector New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Aspector
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:40667657
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned due to RDM and leave, for 5 days. This was two days ago so I don't exactly remember what happened. I know I left however, because I honestly could not stay on any longer, and had to go to sleep. I will gladly serve my slay if I could be allowed back into the server. I have many hours on Serious TTT, and the only time I have intentionally RDM'd was when I first joined and did not understand the rules of the game.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I am not innocent of the RDM and leave, but I would like a chance to rectify my mistake. I am willing and able to serve a slay at any time, I just happened to accidentally RDM at a bad time. Please consider my appeal. Thank you.​

Last edited: Jan 29, 2016
  2. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

You were banned by @Alice for "RDM and Leave ( 1st )". She will respond at her earliest convenience so until then thank you for being patient!

3. Miss Alice

Miss Alice winky face VIP

AspectorRDM.jpg

You were to be slain for random damage against another user, as you can see in the report above. As your response implied, though, you left long before a slay could be issued and you were banned shortly afterwards. Your attitude regarding the report shows a complete lack of respect for our rules and protocol, and that is why I will be denying your appeal. Your ban is local and you are free to use the other servers that are available. In the future, please do not ignore reports and take a moment to write a proper response. Good day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.