Denied AshFuryz's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by AshFuryz, Mar 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AshFuryz

AshFuryz New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    AshFuryz
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Cause i dont make any trouble. . yesterday i play this server and i traitor kill inno and leave cause i have to go. why you ban me? I dont RDM people yesterday. people keep RDM me. and i get the ban? why i kill my fellow traitor?? yes i kill them but i already said, theres a C4 at the house and then they still ignore me and they die. then they report me" why u kill your fellow traitor", not me kill the traitor but C4 . As i Already say. then when i leave i get ban. why why why? i love this server and i always play this server. why you ban me?
    Evidence of Innocence:
    . yesterday i play this server and i traitor kill inno and leave cause i have to go. why you ban me? I dont RDM people yesterday. people keep RDM me. and i get the ban? why i kill my fellow traitor?? yes i kill them but i already said, theres a C4 at the house and then they still ignore me and they die. then they report me" why u kill your fellow traitor", not me kill the traitor but C4 . As i Already say. then when i leave i get ban. why why why? i love this server and i always play this server. why you ban me?​

2. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

You were banned by @Turquoise for RDM & Leave (1st offense). He will respond at his earliest convenience.

Your SteamID is: STEAM_0:0:91302899

3. Turquoise

Turquoise Princess of Vanilla VIP

Gooood afernoon @AshFuryz . I banned you for RDM & Leave 1st Offense (Or L1 as I shorten it to out of habit now), due to you shooting @BeautifulButterfly while he was prop surfing in plain sight. I had promptly shot you in the dome after seeing you shoot from behind the nether portal, and when the round had ended I looked into what you might have shot at, and found you shot a fellow player. Whom also coincidentally is a staff member. Unless you can give me a proper reasoning as to why you shot him, I am afraid I will be denying this appeal.
    2015-03-14_00065.jpg

4. AshFuryz

AshFuryz New Member

Oh about that xD. sorry bout that. I shot him cause he wanna go to the top of tower (maybe). And nvm

5. Turquoise

Turquoise Princess of Vanilla VIP

With that kind of response, I'm afraid I will be denying this appeal. You're still able to visit our other 4 servers if you really wish to, but the ban will stay on Vanilla. Appeal locked.

EDIT: Also, you don't shoot players for going to the top of the tower.. :/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.