Denied Aryze's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Aryze, Nov 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aryze

Aryze New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Aryze
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:188062305
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Killing 4 People with a scout doesn't mean I cheat. With a new account and a screenshot of a project I've been working on it does seem fishy, but it doesn't mean I was using it. People called cheats and within 20 seconds of the round ending I was banned. I don't think there was any actual proof of me cheating to justify banning me. Thankyou for your consideration.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Do not have any evidence because I don't just record demos when I play.​

2. Machinekiller00

Machinekiller00 I <3 Gunter VIP Silver

You were banned by @NinjaDragon48 for Hacking 1st Offense. You were also banned by @Ichikunjii for Hacking 2nd Offense. Then I globalized the ban since you had two active hacking bans. They will respond at their earliest convenience. Please be patient.

3. Ichikunjii

Ichikunjii Vous avez changé VIP Iron

The hacks I banned you was no recoil. I was only able to catch a single shot but it was enough to issue a ban.

As you can see in the video, players are even discussing the lack of recoil in your shots. A normal sniper shot would recoil upwards but in the case of your shot it did not. I will let @Machinekiller00 make his verdict on the appeal.

4. NinjaDragon48

NinjaDragon48 Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul VIP Emerald

I have noticed this, and will be checking to see if I still have all the evidence I had to issue that ban. Please give me sometime.

5. Aryze

Aryze New Member

big bump

6. NinjaDragon48

NinjaDragon48 Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul VIP Emerald

7. Machinekiller00

Machinekiller00 I <3 Gunter VIP Silver

Looking at both pieces of evidence it's pretty obvious that you are hacking. Taking a look at Ichikunji's video you can see that your scout has no recoil at all. The scout has a good amount of recoil, and by the video you can see that you have none. Then taking a look at NinjaDragon's evidence you can see that you have aimbot. Your weapon was snapping around and locking onto people for you to shoot them. These are both clear pieces of evidence that you are indeed hacking.

Hacking on our servers is unacceptable and we do not tolerate hackers. They ruin the game, and nobody want's to play with a cheater who has the advantage over them. With that being said I hope you take the time off our servers to reconsider your actions. Let this be a warning to you if you decide to come back. Don't think about hacking again on our servers.

Appeal: Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.