Denied Armor's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Armour, Jun 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Armour

Armour Ok. VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Armor
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:54016101
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    When I mass rdmed and left, I did it with the purpose of getting banned. When I acted with these intentions, my mind was not in the right place. I've been serving my ban since March. In that time, I have felt nothing but remorse for what I did. I am not a player that normally rdms (having only one rdm ban in almost 9 months of playing). I understand if I will not be unbanned. All I ask is that my ban length be shortened. I hope that it is not too late for something like that to take place. Thank you.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

@Darktooth's currently in Australia but will respond when ever he can.

3. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

I am a merciful soul, but we simply do not allow sudden outbursts of "wanting to be banned." When I return home from shopping with my girlfriend, i'll decide on either a reduction or a denial. But your case isn't promising.

If you would like to explain more on why it should be reduced, please post again on this appeal. I will be back in a few hours.

4. Armour

Armour Ok. VIP

I have served 95 days of my 119 day ban. In this time, I have done nothing but worry about how my actions made me look. I can understand why you wouldn't believe me, when I say that the person who mass rdmed and left is not the same person making this appeal. I don't have anything else to say. Which ever decision you come to, I will agree with and I will serve out the rest of my ban, however long it may be.

5. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

You only have a few more weeks. Serve your ban.

Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.