Approved Arisenstring956's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Arisenstring956, Aug 15, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arisenstring956

Arisenstring956 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Arisenstring956
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:156362110
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I dont know why I was banned. I went AFK and then played a T round and after a map switch my gmod crashed. This was a few hours ago and then I just got back on now and tried to join but as soon as I did I got a error saying I'm banned for 5 days. Can someone tell me why I'm banned as I never received a warning or reason for why I was banned and I didn't do anything bad like mass rdm or say slurs in chat or anything like that.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Ummm idk what can go here but I just want to know why I was banned. If I did do anything wrong I'm sorry I did break a rule but I'm just really confused.

Thanks!

(sorry if any grammar or spelling is incorrect, English is my second language)​

Last edited: Aug 15, 2020
  2. RyanHymenman

RyanHymenman Conscript the women and kids Administrator VIP Silver

You were banned by @Adlactor Nell for RDM and leave. Please wait for them to gather their evidence and respond.

btw your steamid is
    STEAM_0:1:156362110

3. Arisenstring956

Arisenstring956 New Member

My game crashed during the round I got slay so I leave so I not rejoin as I thought I already served the slay. Im sorry about this as I thought I wasn't breaking rules.

4. Adlactor Nell

Adlactor Nell Advertiser Friendly, Right out of the box! VIP

O Heya There!
    Let's get right into it, shall we?
    This is the report + you leaving:
    ttt_mc_nuketown_b10126.jpg
    Also here is you opening the t room door:
    upload_2020-8-16_9-17-30.png
    You didn't join after the map changed so I banned you but as your history is clean and you didn't cause any issues while you were on due to this I will be unbanning you but I won't be voiding it (this means that if you RDM & Leave again it will be a 2nd offense which will get you banned for a longer period) unless you can provide proof that you crashed.
    upload_2020-8-16_9-32-15.png
    One way of finding it is by typing "reliability history" and looking for anything related to gmod or hl or steam and taking a screenshot,
    you can send that to me on discord at Adlactor#4012.

Appeal: Approved.
    Ban: Unbanned and Voided.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2020
  5. Adlactor Nell

Adlactor Nell Advertiser Friendly, Right out of the box! VIP

I have voided your ban because I forgot to get admin discretion for the slay, Sorry about that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.