Approved Aris_The_Rubbish_Bin's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Aris_The_Rubbish_Bin, Aug 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Aris_Le_Rubbish_Bin
    Your Steam ID:
    (getting it now editted at 5:26 PM EST)​
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    To first start this, I don't have records or logs.
    Second, Mellow was the only staff on, and I told what happened to him, he said to make an appeal.
    Now, I didn't sleep and woke up my gran, who took the laptop that I use while the other is getting fixed away. Causing a time out/lost connection leave. If I'm correct, (correct me if wrong, Mellow), he took it as me leaving as I purposely left.

(This bit may not mean much) But usually when stuff starts happening, I got to discord, now primarily admin chat. I really care about these servers as they've taken up most of my time this summer, and it's been a hell of a ride, you guys and gals.

Regardless, if this is denied, it's alright as it's a 1 server ban, not a global.
    @Mellow
    @ImGhosT_KinG - I asked him to tell Mellow what happened as he messaged me, and Steam on my phone is wonky.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Tagging the marshmallow @Mellow to handle this appeal.

3. Mellow

Mellow Taking it easy VIP

Hey, thank you for taking the time to appeal your ban, @Aris_The_Rubbish_Bin.

Basically, you shot a player, then ended up in a fight with him and killed him. He reported you, but you left (due to your laptop being taken away, I assume) without replying to it. That's what led me to banning you for RDM and Leave (2nd offense).

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

That being said, I'll unban you, giving you the benefit of doubt and knowing that you're otherwise a rule abiding player.

Appeal: Accepted (not voided)
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.