Denied arcticx's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by arcticx, Oct 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. arcticx

arcticx New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Otaku Cat
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:86282479
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    (band while playing on West but globally banned) It says I was banned for meta-gaming when I wasn't. Even if I was, I didn't kill ANYBODY unless I was a T. Usually I just dick around with props and talk to people until I get my T-Round. Bottom line I wasn't meta-gaming. I don't even know what to say. I was the only one banned too, so I don't know how I could've been banned for it. Thanks.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Kyogre

Kyogre Ayuda VIP Silver

Looks like @Azure banned you globally for Metagaming, First Offense. Azure will respond with his evidence as soon as he can. Thanks for being patient!

3. Azure

Azure Into each life some rain must fall. VIP

Hey Otaku Cat!

First of all, the Metagaming ban was issued on 10/04/15. I issued a 4W global ban, but due to some error/glitch, you were unbanned by the system. I was notified yesterday by another staff member who was online at the time, so I rebanned you for the remainder of the duration of your ban.
    You were banned along with ''Creampie me Captain'', but yours was globalized due to your history, having 13 bans on our servers at the time.

During a round on 67th way, I witnessed you, as a Traitor, open the door for Captain, who was a Detective at the time. After letting him in, you ran to the other traitor inside the T room, ''Apu did 7/11'', and attempted to block him from shooting the Detective by standing right infront of him, which ended up with him shooting you in the head.

This behavior is definitely not acceptable on our servers, and considering your history and time played on our servers, I saw fit to globalize your ban.
    I will be denying this appeal; there is around two weeks left to your ban. Know that further bans will lead to much harsher punishments.

If you have any more questions or concerns, feel free to start a forum conversation with me.
    Appeal denied and thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.