Denied Aramax's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Aramax, Oct 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aramax

Aramax New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Aramax
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:63293161
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    All the innocent I killed where trolling me. Some where walking right in front of me over dead unidentified bodies, others where shooting next to my head like rabid traitors... I don't know if anyone noticed the level of trolling on your servers but something needs to be done.

Take it down a notch guys!
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Aramax

Aramax New Member

Not sure if it was west 2 or some other serious ttt server but it was one with the minecraft b5 map... the one with the diamond ending.

3. Kyogre

Kyogre Ayuda VIP Silver

Look like you were banned on our Vanilla server by @Diehard01 for Mass RDM 5+ and were then later globally banned by @Azure for Mass RDM w/History please wait as both of them provide their input towards this ban appeal! Thanks for being patient!

4. Aramax

Aramax New Member

I did kill a lot of innocents... but they all made terrible mistakes and I was detective. What was I supposed to do... just stop rdming and accept defeat?

5. Aramax

Aramax New Member

And that history is mostly due to the very same trolling by the way... they do this everytime I play!

6. Diehard01

Diehard01 Yippee Ki Yay VIP

Hello @Aramax,
    Thankyou for taking your time to appeal.
    I indeed banned for Mass rdm 5+.
    I will show my evidence shortly.

7. Diehard01

As you can see from these screen shots I took, This is why I banned you for Mass rdm 5+ after you were Karma banned.

Attached Files:

8. Diehard01

From your history extended history on these servers, and the fact that you just came off a 26 week ban. I will denying your appeal, and locking it.
    Have a good day.

Appeal Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.