Approved Apunex's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Apunex, Jul 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apunex

Apunex VIP Silver

Your In Game Nickname:
    Apunex
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:106809057
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Right after the aslay I was given by Atlas at the time my game started freezing and pausing after this my computer shut down I went back on steam and garry's mod attempted to join west 2 but realized then I was banned.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Could not take a screenshot/video because game was frozen and computer shut down.​

2. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

@Atlas for RDM and Leave 1st.

3. (ØČĐ)™ Atlas ︻デ═一

(ØČĐ)™ Atlas ︻デ═一 Always Gray ︻デ═一 VIP

Hi @Apunex ,

Thanks for taking the time to make an appeal. Unfortunatly I will not be able to provide evidence for several more hours but I do recall your case clearly. On Minecraft B5 you and another player were in the shed by the portal when you killed him via miss click. In your report you admitted to it and stated you were willing to accept the slay. When you had left i was confused and decided to give you a round or two courtasy if something was going on. After that period I needed to get off and get some sleep so i finished up your ban.

Given your good history on the server and your computer was having issues I will be lifting and voiding this ban. Along with your ban being lifted a single slay has been added to your Steam Id for you to serve at your convienience.

One thing I would like to note before I close this up. If you are having computer problems that force you to get dc'd and you still have access to the forums, you can come on and start a conversation with the staff member online or add them on steam to explain your situation.

Thread: Locked

May the Force be With You.
    ~Atlas

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.