Denied Apple2's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Apple2, Nov 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apple2

Apple2 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Apple
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:38003278
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I should be unbanned because it was caused by a glitch.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    (Innocent) I disarmed a bomb and i clicked pick it up and i gues it armed the bomb? im not really sure but i had the bomb in my inventory so im really confused. because the bomb went off and killed me as well as i believe 4 other people. not sure what you can really do about a glitch because there is not really a way to get proof of a glitch happening like that.​

2. Wex

Wex The enemy of art is the absence of limitations VIP Bronze

You were banned by @DrkSephy for Mass RDM (4+). Please wait patiently while he takes his time to respond.

3. DrkSephy

DrkSephy VIP Bronze

Hi Apple.

I Banned you For Mass Rdm (4+)
    Because you killed 4 Inno/Detective and 1 innocent Injured with c4 and 1 by your c4. You Were a Inno during that time.
    [​IMG]

After This Incident you were Karma Banned. When You killed These people with c4 i don't believe you did this accidentally so Gave This a Mass Rdm (4+). If it was a glitch then unless you can provide sufficient evidence of it being a glitch.
    I'll Be Denying This report. If you have any further concerns, feel free to start a conversation other than that Feel free to play on our other 5 TTT Server.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.