Denied ApexSlayer (No Monitor)'s Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by ApexSlayer (No Monitor), Jul 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    ApexSlayer (No Monitor)
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Puddles banned me for nothing, it was abuse. .
    Evidence of Innocence:
    other players witnessed and said i shouldnt have to change my name and also someone else said my name isnt close enough to have to change in the first place.​

2. paper

paper legends never die VIP Silver

You were banned by @puddles for refusing to change your name.

3. zomborg

zomborg "She's like a little Satan." - CDriscoll 2015 VIP

Greetings ApexSlayer.

I banned you after kicking you two times for refusing to change your name. The reason I asked you to do this is because there was another individual named APEX with some symbols that had been on before you that was killed on a KOS that was called on you. Since it was causing RDM(though valid since it was a KOS and they didn't specify between you two), I asked you to change it. After the 2nd time I kicked you, you came back with the name "PuddlesSlayer" to attempt to get a reaction. It caused no issue, so I didn't care. I'm assuming the fact that I didn't care you were attempting to troll me, you changed your name back and it again caused an issue since there was a KOS and people kept asking "which one, which one?" so I banned you for 1 day.

I gave you plenty of chances to change your name. I asked politely, kicked you, asked again, kicked you and then finally banned you.

Appeal denied. Feel free to play on any of our other STTT servers until your ban is up tomorrow.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.