Approved APE's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by uwu, Jan 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. uwu

uwu Banned Silver

Your In Game Nickname:
    Supreme. AKA APE
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:224629897
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    So, @HelixSpiral said that in 4 weeks I would be able to re-appeal my ban, Here goes nothing.

I would like to start of by addressing to people who took my ban at face value, and didn't take the time to really understand the situation, While i stand by my statements of me not being a cheater or a troll, I would like to apologize for any grief that I may of caused, and I can assure you I WILL do better.

Also, I did keep my promise. I tried my best to be active on the forums regardless of the ban, and I feel that I left some sort of positive mark and I definitely think I can do even better given time.

Now obviously second appeals are kinda odd to write out because it's not like I can go through the whole "I'm not cheating" thing again, but I would like to end the appeal with a promise....

I promise I will do the best I can to be a positive and all around good member of the community, I also can assure you there will be no cheating, whether what story you may know or not know, you will never ever see anything like that from this account again.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

-Jett​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. (ØČĐ)™ Atlas ︻デ═一

(ØČĐ)™ Atlas ︻デ═一 Always Gray ︻デ═一 VIP

3. neutral

neutral VIP

Tagging @Ashes Relandi who was the one that originally banned you. The decision on the appeal is ultimately his, while APE is correct that in that I said he may appeal again although this ban has been appealed once before.

4. Ashes Relandi

Ashes Relandi ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Weeb Admin of TTT Administrator VIP Silver

Heyo,
    I've seen this and will review this when I am back at home or when I have time at work.

@APE Lets discuss this via PMs or add me on Steam.

5. Ashes Relandi

Ashes Relandi ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Weeb Admin of TTT Administrator VIP Silver

As promised in our conversation that we have discussed, your ban length will be reduced by 10 weeks.

Appeal: Accepted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.