Approved ant.'s Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by ant., Mar 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ant.

ant. I'm not your da da VIP Silver

Your In Game Nickname:
    ant.
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:18591846
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I did not get a chance to defend my innocence for my last slay since i went to get some food.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    After i left to get some food when i answered my reports,
    [​IMG]
    I responded as so as I killed 4 players that round, with all T's being easily seen reasons. I could not figure out which kill this report was.

@SuperUnHappyFace reported me for a kill I had on this traitor, but i was afk for 1 round, which is why i was banned.

[​IMG]

If possible i would like to answer the report now... it would be plain to see the T was shooting a silenced pistol and had just killed a guy behind me. I don't think a second report to the same is warranted when a deathscene and damage log would see it simply. If you need my shadowplay, i can show you the scene as well.​

Last edited: Mar 25, 2017
  2. SuperUnHappyFace

SuperUnHappyFace The worker VIP

I've seen this and will respond with my evidence soon.

3. SuperUnHappyFace

SuperUnHappyFace The worker VIP

Seeing the player did do as you responded with in this appeal i will be unbanning you and voiding the ban as well.

As for it being clear to why you killed someone i can not assume why you killed a player, you didn't respond for 2 rounds. so i placed the ban.
    For the report he did on you yes you responded but with out telling me why you did in fact kill him so i then reported you to get more Detail.

If you have any question just message me on the forums or on steam.
    Ban appeal Approved .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.