Denied Anon's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Anon, Jul 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anon

Anon Banned

Your In Game Nickname:
    Anon
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:19570452
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Another player, by the name of butters went over the radio "I'm going to kill anon!" As he said that, I saw him, and put bullets into him.

I was told that was rdm since he didn't announce a KOS(even though he said he was going to kill me[i assumed on sight].)

that was the 3rd "rdm" between 2 maps, so I was banned for 5 days
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Evidence, there is none. I just want more input from others.

Edit: I would like to add something.

The US government has 3 things that are required before a person can utilize deadly force to protect themselves/others. Intent Opportunity and Capability.

Intent- When an individual has displayed their intentions "I'm going to kill Anon"
    Opportunity- They are in a local area where the act can be executed.
    Capability- They have means to perform the act, so a Gun in their hands.

I understand this is a game, but these 3 things are used in a real life court to see if a killing was just, or unjust.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2014
  2. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

Hello Anon,

I really did not want to ban you, but following proper protocol I had to. You are one of the many players I enjoy the company of on the servers. But all the cases of RDM on you were deemed valid. On the map Nipperhouse you were reported twice by the players Sicarious and @Stray Donkey2 both of the reports had very questionable situations. You killed Sicarious for looking out of a window when you thought he was shooting, but he was not. I waited a round to get your response and gave you your first slay. The next round you killed Stray Donkey for "shooting" but in reality he was merely reloading his gun as many players witnessed. This gave your second slay, along with your second offense of RDM. Two rounds passed and the map changed. We were playing 67thway where I was a traitor and called a false KOS on you. You then called a KOS on me, which to @Butters said he would kill you, he never called a KOS, called you a traitor, or shoot you. (Note: At this time both you and I can be killed seeing we have KOSes placed on us, but you cannot kill anyone unless they shoot you first or commit a traitorous act.) You proceeded to kill Butters for saying he was going to kill you. Since I was unsure about the situation I asked @Slicck if saying "I'm going to kill you" is traitorous and responded saying no (as did many other admins). This in return gave you your third offense of RDM, a bannable offense. Along with this your second offense of RDMx3.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 19, 2014
  3. Mr Butters

Mr Butters For a few to be immortal, many must die. VIP

Well this has me tagged so 1. I was behind Sicarious on nipper he was near death standing at the tree house things window i was watching him because he seems suspicious at no time did he do anything other then look out the window 2. I stated after Sinz (T) called KOS on anon "Where is anon, I want to shoot him" at which point he shot me in the back for saying want to shoot him. At no point in any server have i ever seen someone get killed for saying i want to kill you and ive spent a decent amount of time on the servers in the past couple weeks.

4. For the 2nd rdm you commited Anon you shot me because I was reloding which you said it must have meant I shot bullets, but you never saw me do it so it was clear rdm. Multiple people including Sinz saw you type "He was reloding", "lol" and the you talked more about how reloding meant that I was shooting and that it wasn't rdm.

5. Anon

Anon Banned

TBH, @Stray Donkey2, you did just leave a massive pile of dead bodies, some of which I IDed after killing you.

6. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

After discussing this with many of the admins, I feel that unbanning you would not be in the best interests of the server.

Your ban appeal has been denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.