Denied andrzej pupa's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by andrzej pupa, Mar 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. andrzej pupa

andrzej pupa New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    andrzej pupa
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:127880361
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I have been banned for that came out during the match when I was yet 1x slay. I'm very sorry for that, and please unban because I did not know that you can not go out.

Google Translate
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Best Member VIP Bronze

You were banned by Exactly for RDM and leave (4th Offence). He will respond as soon as he can.

3. Teapot

Teapot BSoD VIP

I will respond with evidence in roughly two hours from now once I get home so hang tight! :)

4. Teapot

Teapot BSoD VIP

Alrighty! Lets go over as to why I banned you for RDM and Leave. So this happened quite a long time ago, which was last month. We were playing on skycraft final. On round 1, you shot me on Round 1 for no apparent reason so I killed you. I sent a report in as to why you started shooting me:

The Report.jpg

You responded with sorry so I assumed you blatantly attempted RDMed me. I investigated logs as well and sure enough, I wasn't shooting as it shows only you shooting first at the time stamp of 01:11:

Logs.jpg

So I issued a slay on you as it was indeed RDM as you admitted to. Later in the round, you decided to leave:

The Leave.jpg

I waited a whole round for you to come back, but you didn't comply so I went ahead and issued the ban because of protocol:

Banned.jpg

So pretty much you shot me with a shotgun for no apparent reason and your response was that you were sorry. This ultimately caused a slay on your part and ultimately a ban on you because of you leaving without coming back. I will have to deny this appeal considering that this was your 4th offence of RDM and Leave in the same few months. You had just came back from a global ban and doing this sort of thing is prohibited. So, I will go ahead and leave this ban on you considering that you clearly haven't learned.

Have a splendid day and I hope you may learn from this!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.