Denied Androxyde's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Androxyde, Apr 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Androxyde

Androxyde Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Androxyde
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:74575478
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    i dont deserve this ban since i didnt know .ahk macros weren't allowed
    Evidence of Innocence:
    people told me macros were allowed therefore i kept using the no recoil macro i got, then i got banned without any warning. i dont see why i was banned since for example people use xproplayer's auto ak47 macro which is run by .ahk and is still a macro.​

2. Androxyde

Androxyde Member

3. Trevor ッ

Trevor ッ VIP Bronze

Hi Androxyde,
    i was on when this happened and it certainly did not go the way you said in your appeal. You asked the whole server when there was no staff on if no recoil was allowed and everyone told you no, it's not allowed that's hacking. You then said "Looks like i'm hacking then" and continued to use them until Jack got on and deal with you. This ban was completely your fault and not the moderators fault. That's like mass rdming and saying i didn't know mass rdm was against the rules ...

4. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

@JackThePumpkin banned you for Hacking (1st offense) on 4/15/17 from EU2.

Please be patient while he gathers his evidence.

@Trevor ッ provide evidence if you wish in your next post otherwise thanks for your input.

5. Androxyde

Androxyde Member

people were saying it was allowed and people we're saying it wasen't

6. Trevor ッ

Trevor ッ VIP Bronze

I'm not going to comment any more than this since really all you need is the moderator to respond, but me and Janppa were spectating you after we told you it wasn't allowed and determined you were still using the no recoil and then reported it to Jack with evidence. This was your fault once again and not the moderators.

7. JackThePumpkin

JackThePumpkin VIP Bronze

Hello @Androxyde , now that I've gathered my evidence let's get right into this appeal.

Let me start off by saying that, yes, macros are allowed. But the thing with your macro is that it gave you an absurd advantage over other players by simply nullifing any recoil whatsoever. It was pretty much a no recoil cheat under the name 'macro', as you can see on this video.

Due to this, I will be Denying your appeal, in the meantime you can play on our other servers since the ban is local.

Thank you for appealing and have a good day.

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.