Denied Androxyde's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Androxyde, Mar 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Androxyde

Androxyde Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Androxyde
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:74575478
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Why? Because I don't deserve this ban
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Jaysu takes this way too personally, all of the harassment is a joke and is not intended to hurt anybody.

The harassment on Acer was a joke and a compliment.​

2. Jaysu

Jaysu BAMF VIP

I will provide my evidence after I have finished staffing. Please remain patient. Meanwhile, you are free to play on other servers that we have.

3. Androxyde

Androxyde Member

ima go cook some pancakes then

4. Jaysu

Jaysu BAMF VIP

Hi @Androxyde, seeing that you know what you are banned for, I'll go straight to the point.

Your first warning was given when you called someone a "fgt",so I warned you for it, as you can see below.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Picture below shows your second offense of harassment, which I had kicked you.
    [​IMG]

At this point, you should have realised that homophobic or racist slurs are not allowed on our servers. You came back onto the server later, and said this to acer. Seeing that its your third offense of harassment, I was going to ban you for 24 hours, but after checking, it is actually your second time getting banned for harassment. So I banned you for 5 days, since harassment bans have no SoL (Statue of Limitation) (seen below)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

To conclude, since this is your second time getting banned for harassment, you should have already known what do we not allow on the server. This appeal will be DENIED.
    The ban is local, so feel free to enjoy the other servers that we offer. Thank you and have a good day.

Appeal : DENIED
    Thread : Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.