Approved Androxyde's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Androxyde, Mar 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Androxyde

Androxyde Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Amaterasu
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:74575478
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I should be unbanned because I didn't do anything wrong, I was playing the different servers because EU 2 was dead.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I legitimately have no evidence, Why? Because I wasn't even there when I got banned. I remember not doing anything wrong before I went to bed.​

2. Kebab

Kebab Fimbultýr VIP

You are banned by @Jassa for "Rdm and Leave".Please wait patiently for his response

3. Androxyde

Androxyde Member

I think I left before I got the slay, Why? Because I was tired and I went to bed. Why can't players simply take their consequences the day after?

4. Jässa

Jässa Thick thighs save lives VIP

Thanks for taking your time to appeal.

You killed Qaaap due to time of death and weapon displayed on a dead body but that alone is simply suspicion as it wasnt 100% certain Qaaap did it. (And as it came out Qaaap wasnt the one who killed the guy) Before I could put a slay on you for killing on suspicion, you had left the server so you got a RDM and leave ban.

[​IMG]

Since you did show okayish behavior ingame and it is your first offense, I am going to unban you.(The ban is not voided, so next time you rdm and leave its 2nd offense) However I will put a slay on your steamid so the next time you log in, you will get slain on EU2.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.