Denied Andrew257's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Andrew257, Sep 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andrew257

Andrew257 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    HELLLLL YAAAAA
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:82574852
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I have been banned before, but never for over a week (one case of rdm and leave 1st offense i belive) I always try not to micspam or disrespect those who have power over me. I am a fair player and love the admins or mods. I never follow the "no mods no rules" when there are no mods online (the "no mods no rules" thing is where everyone starts rdming because there is no admin or mod to report to.) Anyways I was playing on a TTT server and enjoying myself having the time of my life, having fun with friends and what- not, when i was kicked. It said i was banned for 112 days. this confused me , as i try to keep rdm at a minimal and never rdm and leave accept for one time when i first joined the community. Also 112 days is a crazy long time to be banned, i checked and thats 16 weeks or 3 months... thats a little extreme and weird since the longest ban time is only half the time i was banned. but also it said this on all of the TTT servers exept for west 2 wich was actually 56 days or 8 weeks. i was very very confused. i tried joining back and it worked and i thought it was just a glitch or mistake maybe,as this has happened before, someone gets banned, the systemm glitches out and i get kicked. Although i can usually join back right away. this was the case with this time only i got banned again say "You are on the ban list" i have never seen this before in my life. I have no idea what i have done and if i could please be notified and maybe even relieved of my ban i will be the happyest man on earth. These are my favorite servers and hope to jump back on as soon as possile.I also have read all the rules and try my best to abide by them. Thank you for your time! -Andrew Rogers p.s. picture of screenshot i took of what it says when i try to join a TTT server is listed as a link above.​

2. Kyogre

Kyogre Ayuda VIP Silver

Looks like you were banned for RDM and Leave Fourth Offense by @POPSTAR and was then Globalized by @Nena. They'll both respond at their earliest convenience, please be patient!

Last edited: Sep 28, 2015
  3. Andrew257

Andrew257 New Member

ok! thanks!

4. Andrew257

Andrew257 New Member

may i also ask how i was banned for 4th offense when it inly goesto 3rd offense?

5. Kyogre

Kyogre Ayuda VIP Silver

To clarify that, while our MOTD does state that a Third Offense is a four week ban, that does not mean that the ban limit is up to Third Offense, after the Third Offense the bans' length keep extending in multiples of two. Hence your RDM and Leave Fourth Offense would have been eight weeks originally, but the extension by Nena would make it so that the ban is even longer than orignally intended.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2015
  6. Andrew257

Andrew257 New Member

ok thank you!

7. POP STAR

POP STAR have a nice day VIP Emerald Bronze

Whoops! Sorry for the delay, I had forgotten to respond. Allow me to do so right now.

Hello Andrew 257,

You were banned for your fourth account of RDM & Leave, and on our servers that calls for an Admin to step in. As this is your fourth offense and none of the previous bans have been appealed, you will not be unbanned and will serve the remainder of your ban duration.

Thanks for understanding!

POP STAR

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.