Denied AndreSCP_JL's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by AndreSCP_JL, May 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AndreSCP_JL

AndreSCP_JL New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    AndreSCP_JL
    Your Steam ID:
    andrescp_jl
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I Lagged out of the server due a power break down.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Due to power break down, my internet went down, so i disconected.​

2. DarkLegion

DarkLegion aka Alex VIP

You were banned by @Alice Lumenia for RDM and leave 1st. Please be patient as they will respond when they are able.

3. Miss Alice

Miss Alice winky face VIP

Good evenin' Andre. So, here's the deal. Now I'm not sure how valid the claim of a power outage is, as you can imagine it's a pretty common claim here, we get it a lot, and it's definitely understandable, however,

The instance that resulted in your ban in the first place was something I myself would not be quick to overlook. You, as an Innocent, threw an Incendiary into a crowded room without any warning or purpose, damaging seven people with the initial explosion (seen in the below screenshot) and possibly damaging more over time. I had to scroll for a good few seconds through the damage logs just to get past all the damage that was done by your grenade. To say the least, it was a bit... Surprising? I don't have a better word for it, but it's definitely worth noting. Now to me, this seems pretty careless and completely disregards our rules, and it's a hindrance to the kind of gaming environment we try to promote. This in mind, I'm going to deny your appeal and ask you to be more mindful of your actions in the future so situations like this don't come up again. Your ban's local so you're still free to use any of our other TTT servers. Have a good day.

AndreRDM.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.