Denied AndreaR987's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by AndreaR987, Mar 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AndreaR987

AndreaR987 New Member

Il tuo nome in gioco Nickname:
    AndreaR987
    Il tuo ID Steam:
    AndreaR987
    Quale server:
    Vaniglia
    Perché dovresti essere non iscritto:
    Salve, sono stato bannato per 112 giorni e non conosco il motivo. potreste dirmelo per cortesia?​
    Prove di innocenza:
    Nessuna, perché non conosco il motivo del divieto​

2. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Tagging @Smusha as they banned you for Ban Evasion 3rd

3. Juissi :D

Juissi :D Epic VIP

Retagging @Smusha incase he forgot about this

4. Smusha

Smusha Meme Marine & Staffin' Machine VIP

Hello @AndreaR987

My apologies for the delay in response, I did not receive a notification when I was originally tagged here by Destiny Blade.
    I will try and give you some details regarding your ban and hopefully you will be able to make something out of it.(seeing as this appeal was not made in English)

I have banned you for Ban evasion 3rd offense on 04/03/2018.
    The ban you were evading was an RDM and Leave 2nd offense ban issued on 21/02/18 on your alt with the following STEAMID: STEAM_0:0:183710181 (Currently under the name of francesco20069)(the RDM and Leave 2nd offense ban was currently active on our EU server when I have banned you for ban evasion)

To put it more simply, you were banned on EU and then decided to join the same server you were actively banned on with another account. That is why you were banned for ban evasion.
    In the future, try and refrain from doing so as Ban evasion bans only get longer and longer. Instead you could try playing on any other of our servers APART from the one on which you were banned on (RDM and Leave 2nd offense bans are not global bans and thus you can continue playing on other servers while waiting on your ban to expire).
    Alternatively you could have waited only a couple more days for your RDM and Leave 2nd ban to expire and play on that account without risking anything. (you were banned on the 4th of March and your ban was going to expire somewhere around the 7th of March.)

Obviously, this appeal is Denied.
    I will not be lifting or voiding your GLOBAL Ban evasion 3rd Offense ban.

I wish you a good day and once again apologize for my delayed response.
    Best of luck,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.