Denied AnalThrasher777's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by AnalThrasher777, Sep 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    An Obese Cat
    Your Steam ID:
    mannyg63
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I've been playing for a long time and haven't chosen any other servers and this is the only server i've ever donated to because that is how dedicated i am to serious ttt community
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I understand that this will be the 4th Rdm & Leave offense, I indeed am truly sorry for this inconvenience. I understand that people come and go and this server is thriving without me... To me I cannot play without it. It was my first server I have ever played on and nothing has been the same since. I was not available at the time for my recent RDM & Leave offense, unfortunately I was called to more pressing matters... I served the 1st round, but the second was when my disconnect happened. Do i recall when? No, I'm sorry but I can tell you this is when I have been leaving it has been to business matters. I have work and it doesn't always like to connect with my gaming time. That is why i cherish my gaming time that i have with the serious ttt server, my RDM & Leave have been due because i've gone to work and I'd rather not raise the electric bill more than if i can help. I've undoubtedly tried to tell the staff that I have to go somewhere important and I cannot serve this, I've tried to change the slay to another day, but alas my cries were not heard and I had to accept the leaving ban. 3 days is a lot for me, but 71 days is unbearable. Please consider this plea and decrease the sentence to anything better...​

2. daddy

daddy おじいちゃんファック VIP Bronze

You were banned by @Rice for RDM & Leave Fourth Offense and it was globalized by @McMuffin, they will respond at their earliest convenience.

3. I understand that my name is absolutely immature, but this is me, Christopher Garcia asking you to remove this, if not it is fine, I understand. I will serve this, but as much as the consequence is only "71 days" I can't bear to be away for that long. Don't keep me away more than i need to.

4. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

Hey Obese Cat, you left the server with I believe 2 slays pending, and then I banned you while we were on the community pool map. Let me add that you did not mention anything in regular chat, or admin chat that you needed to leave at all.

This is your 4th offense of rdm & leave. Your 1st ban for this was in June, and its been only a little over 2 months. At most, I would accept if your ban is unglobalized but your ban for EAST 1 should stay. @McMuffin

5. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

I would not be opposed to maybe shortening your ban, but understand that if this happens again, more severe consequences will follow. Instead of 10 weeks, I will shorten it to only 4, however, I feel perhaps it should stay global. If of course, Rice feels it is okay.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2014
  6. Alright I understand. I'll see you in a month and 1/2

7. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.