Approved Alystrius's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Alystrius, Feb 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alystrius

Alystrius VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Alystrius
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:1:109724274
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    From what I recall, I damaged multiple people with an incendiary grenade and then I was banned for Mass RDM 4+. I would understand if this RDM offense was accounted to the previous times that I was slain in that session, but that situation alone shouldn't have warranted a 5-day ban according to the incendiary rule. If it was a mistake, I would be willing to take a slay for the RDM, but if it was a continuation of the previous offenses, I accept the punishment. I apologize for what had happened on the server and I hope you can accept this appeal in spite of the trouble.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I'm hoping that Timo has the evidence as I lack my own.​

2. ptownslayer21

ptownslayer21 i'm better than ryan VIP

3. Timo654

Timo654 EU BEST VIP Silver

Sorry, I've only just seen this now. I'll try to respond soon.

4. Timo654

Timo654 EU BEST VIP Silver

Hey.

I'm sorry for the late reply, I didn't notice the tag.

The 1st offense of RDM was this:
    [​IMG]

You activated a T trap (the pit on community pool revamp), killing me. You didn't warn for it either.
    [​IMG]

The 2nd offense of RDM was you trapping someone in the water room on 67thway as innocent:
    [​IMG]

You killed an innocent with the water trap, that's RDM.

The last RDMs you did were these:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

You killed 2 and damaged at least one other person, so it was 3 RDM's.

I asked why you threw it and you replied with this:
    [​IMG]

As you threw it for no reason, it was RDM, so I banned you for Mass RDM (4+).

In the future, please warn for traitor traps, try not to throw random incendiaries and always warn for them and try not to activate T traps as innocent for no reason.

I'll approve the ban appeal, but you'll have to serve 5 slays the next time you join the server.

Have fun!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.