Denied Alpha Wolf0329's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Alpha Wolf0329, Apr 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Bill Nye Nazi Spy
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:84077557
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I lost connection from the server, and was banned for 5 days for an unknown reason, but I do have an idea of why it mightve happened. (Details In Evidence of Innocence)
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Yes, I did RDM in a previous round, (IM ASSUMING IT WAS FROM THAT) but I did not have the current map of the game, so It kicked me off the server. I tried to rejoin, after enabling map downloads, and I was banned for 5 days without any message or reason for being banned. I was confused, but I at least had an Idea. I DID RDM, However, it was not my intent to leave the game, I was planning on taking my slay and continuing playing the game. Thank You ahead of time for understanding. Or at the very least responding.​

2. Toest

Toest "I am the bus" ~ Falcor, all the time VIP

Tagging @Chastity4lyfe as she banned you for RDM and leave 1st offense

3. It just said "banned for 5 days" when I rejoined. I didnt see the reason because I lost connection before I loaded in when I was first banned. The RDM was a few rounds earlier. Which isnt an excuse for me

4. Chastity4lyfe

Chastity4lyfe *Eye roll* VIP Silver

Hello @Alpha Wolf0329

I got a message that you had rdmed a player and left before he could report you, so I decided to look at the damage logs
    [​IMG]

As you see, you randomly shotgunned him for 43 hp and left before he could report. Care to explain?

5. If I remember correctly there was a gunfight going on, and he got sniped shortly after, I got a glimpse of it, and saw him shooting someone down. I assumed that he had started the confrontation. It was reckless of me. I never denied doing anything wrong. I just denied leaving on purpose. I didnt have the map. I will gladly rejoin, take my slay, and even if you need to, I could take more than my required number.

6. Chastity4lyfe

I am comfortable allowing you to serve a slay and voiding this ban. Please add me so we can figure out a time.

7. I sent you a steam request

8. Chastity4lyfe

Due to conflict of schedules (and not hearing anything from you for the last two times I reached out), and it will fully served tomorrow, I will be denying this appeal.

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.