Approved Almighty Pickles's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Almighty Pickles, Mar 23, 2016.

1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Almighty Pickles
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:35223349
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I think I got banned by Fivecraft for RDM and leave, because I killed a player named "D4RK SPART4N" for running past unidentified body and in the report I responded with "DNA scanner" since I was clueless who reported me at that moment. But the one who reported me was actually the guy who ran past unidentified body, and this was probably the reason I got banned for false response, I even tried to wait 2 more rounds to see if Fivecraft would have done anything about it, but nothing happened so I decided to leave since I had other things to do.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

You were banned by @Fivecraft for "RDM and leave 1st offense". He will respond at his earliest convenience so until then, thank you for being patient.

3. Fivecraft

Fivecraft 'The sh*ttiest mod since Guilty' VIP

Hello and thank you for posting this appeal at the time of this incident I was not only handling reports but also toxic players which can take a minute to deal with and as you will see
    [​IMG]
    you had left before a slay could be issued for this as the logs reflected you had scanned a body but dna did not lead to this player and you state you did not know which one this was however you can see the name of the player that reported you in the report itself when responding so you not knowing who it was is no excuse and your response given at the time of this report was invalid which would have earned you a slay. Now as for your ban we always recommend checking with the staff that is online before leaving to avoid these kind of issues which you can do with '@ am I good to go?' in your chat I will see this and be able to respond to you and tell you if you are good or if a report/incident involving you is still under investigation. Now to the nitty gritty of this appeal with what I have presented and what you have stated taken in account I am going to Deny this appeal and will Lock this thread please try to pay more attention to what is in the reports and to what you do in the round. Have a wonderful day and mind this is not a global ban you can play on our other ttt servers in the mean time.

4. Fivecraft

Fivecraft 'The sh*ttiest mod since Guilty' VIP

In light of information that I seem to have missed I will be approving this appeal and would like to apologize for me missing this piece of information