Denied Almighty Pickles's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Almighty Pickles, Dec 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Almighty Pickles
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:35223349
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I have no idea why I got banned, I usually always wait till I get slain before I leave servers, but now I ended up getting 12 days for some reason.
    I never RDM on Serious TTT on purpose, even when I'm at 21k points and saving up, but I guess that's not a valid reason to get unbanned.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Mason

Mason VIP Silver

You were banned by @Miss Alice for RDM & Leave (2nd Offense).

She will respond when she can.

3. Miss Alice

Miss Alice winky face VIP

Good afternoon, @Almighty Pickles. When you were last on the server with me, you'd been reported for RDM and issued the following response;

AlmightyPicklesRDM.jpg

You had killed a user over the activation of a T room entrance and were slain for it. Given the amount of time you've played on our servers, you should know that this constitutes killing on suspicion, and you were slain shortly after for this. You left during your slay and were banned for RDM and Leave. As this is not your first ban for RDM and Leave in recent times (possibly your third), and given the nature of the RDM, I will be denying your appeal. While your ban is active, you are free to use any of the other Serious TTT servers that are available to you. Please take some time to review the MotD/extended rules to prevent situations like this from happening again in the future. Have a good day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.