All about Dragon Age!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Chastity4lyfe, Aug 19, 2015.

1. Chastity4lyfe

Chastity4lyfe *Eye roll* VIP Silver

Alright so I want opinions of Dragon Age!!
    I played DA:eek:rigins, and it was probably my favorite game as of last year but I hate free-roam and I would get lost a lot..so then I moved to DA 2, which was meh. It had a lot of glitches for me, especially with Awakenings, it was much easier to follow with the check points which I seriously appreciate, but the communication from player to player was extremely disappointing.

So this now leads me to the newest one, Inquisition, who has played it and what were your thoughts in comparison to the other ones! I haven't played it yet, but I want to so bad, but I heard it's way more free-world than Origins.

2. If you don't like free-roam, you might not like Inquisition. There's a ton to explore in this game, and I actually haven't finished it because it's a bit overwhelming. That being said I think the combat is much better, and there are plenty of ways to upgrade your characters. The story is top notch as well. I find myself starting over again and again and I haven't played the same way twice.

3. Chastity4lyfe

Chastity4lyfe *Eye roll* VIP Silver

what about the and dialogue between characters?

4. Oh it's good, there's lots of interaction to be had with the NPCs and a way to convey just about any attitude you want your character to have. Make friends, make enemies, or make sexy time, this game has it all!

• Like Like x 1